What You'll Need:
- Tracing paper or a copier; pencil
- Card stock in desired colors
- 1/16-inch-diameter 3-D dots
- Glue stick; scissors
- Purchased ornament
- Extra ornament clips for ornament tops
- Fine-tip marking pen
- Curtain ring
How to Make It:
- Trace or copy the patterns. From card stock, cut out the snowman shapes you want.
- From the same pattern, cut out shapes to emphasize three-dimensional pieces, such as the scarf and hat. Stick dimensional dots under the shapes, and layer them on top of the base shape.
- For each snowman, draw on features and add a guest's name. Place an extra ornament clip into the ornament top. Insert the snowman into the clip holder, and set the ornament on a curtain-ring base.