What You'll Need:
- Tracing paper or a copier; pencil
- Square of stiff red glitter felt
- Scrap of white fluffy, furry fabric
- Fabrics glue
- Hand-sewing needle; red sewing thread
- Straight pins; scissors
- 20-mm gold jingle bell
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Trace the pattern using tracing paper or a copier. Place the pattern on the red glitter felt, and cut out one shape for each holder.
- Cut 1-1/2x8-inch piece of white fabric. Fold long edges under 1/4 inch, and glue the to the back side of the fabric to make a strip 1x8 inches.
- Glue white trim in place on the front lower curved edge of the red felt. Match straight edges of the red felt; form into a cone.
- Pin the straight edges together and stitch with a tight whipstitch using matching red thread.
- Sew a large jingle bell firmly to the top point, using matching red thread. Slide a place card through the top bell slit.