continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Lay the ribbon candy on the foil in the shape of a frame.
- Measure the card to be framed and adjust the candy by breaking it off to fit the card.
- Hot-glue the corners of the ribbon candy; let cool.
- Mix one tablespoon crafts glue with one tablespoon water.
- Use a paintbrush to lightly paint the mixture onto the edges of the candy ribbon. Dust with sugar and let dry.
- Glue card to back of candy frame using crafts glue.
Note: Do not eat candy used in this project.