Reindeer Christmas Slippers
Make these fun reindeers from purchased slippers, crafts foam, and pom-poms.
0 did it
What You'll Need
- White crafts foam
- Tan felt
- Purchased slippers
- Plastic shopping bags
- Tacky crafts or fabric glue
- Googly eyes
- Two 1-inch-diameter red pom-poms
- 6 inches of brown cord
- Fray-checking liquid
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Download and print the free pattern; cut out pieces. Trace four antlers onto the white crafts foam and cut out. Trace four ears onto the felt and cut out. Stuff the slippers with plastic bags so they hold their shape while you're working.
- Fold a tuck in each ear as shown on the pattern. Glue the tuck in place, using pins to hold the felt until the glue dries.
- Glue the antlers to the slippers near the ankle. Use pins to hold the antlers in place until the glue dries.
- Glue an ear at the base of each antler.
- Glue the eyes to the slippers, using the photograph for placement. Glue pom-pom noses to the slipper toes.
- Cut two 2-3-inch lengths of cord. Shape the cords into a smile on the toe of each slipper and glue the cords in place. Apply a dot of fray-checking liquid to the cord ends.