Nontraditional color combinations give these reindeer a funky makeover.
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.)
2. With crayons, draw two legs on the wide sides of the gift bag. Than draw the fronts and backs of the legs on the other sides of the bag.
3. Trace the pattern. Cut out. Use the pattern to cut a construction paper head. Color in the details as desired.
4. Glue the head to the top front of the paper bag.
5. Bend the chenille stems into antler shapes and glue them between the bag and the paper head. Glue on a pom-pom nose and in the eye centers. Let the glue dry.