Candy canes and peppermints line up to form festive holiday trims.
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software.) Trace circle wreath pattern of your desired size.
2. Transfer to cardboard and cut out.
3. Glue and wrap ribbon. Glue the end of the ribbon to the cardboard circle and wrap ribbon around the cardboard until it is entirely covered.
4. Cut the ribbon and secure it to the cardboard with glue.
5. Arrange and glue. Arrange candy on the circle and glue in place.
6. Add a bow if desired.