What You Need:
dining duty -- it's both a place
card and a wine glass.
- Clear glass wineglasses
- Liquitex Glossies high gloss acrylic enamel: black, blue purple, bright blue, green, red, white, and yellow
- Assorted paintbrushes, including flat and liner
2. When the paint is dry, use green, red, blue purple, and yellow to paint zigzag stripes across the ball, varying the widths and spacing. To add dots, use the handle end of a paintbrush. For the hanger, paint thin black and white overlapping lines.
3. Personalize the glasses with green. Let the paint dry.
4. To heat-set, place glasses in a cold oven in a well-ventilated area and then bake for 30-40 minutes at 325 degrees F. Cool on a cookie sheet.