What You Need:
- Tracing paper
- Pencil; scissors
- Assorted coordinating decorative papers
- Glue stick
- Thick crafts glue
- Small pieces of ribbon, rickrack, and other trims
- Fine metallic cording
- Sewing machine; sewing thread
How to Make It:
- Trace desired patterns from the downloadable pdf. Cut ornament back pattern and ornament front (pocket) pattern from desired decorative papers. Cut ornament top from gold metallic paper.
- Using glue stick for paper and stronger crafts glue for trims, embellish ornament back and pocket. Cut a 7-inch piece of cording, fold in half, and place at the top of ornament, gluing in place with a dot of crafts glue. Place gold ornament top over cording and glue in place.
- After trims dry, place pocket piece on top of ornament back and machine-stitch around outside and lower edges using sewing thread.