Organdy Flower Pin Gift Topper
Organdy ribbon mimics a pretty flower to pin on any Christmas gift during the holidays.
What You Need:
- 24-inch length of organdy ribbon
- Sewing thread (to match the ribbon)
- 3/4-inch safety catch pin back
How to Make It:
- Using a 24-inch length of organdy ribbon, sew a gathering stitch along entire length of ribbon. Pull the thread to gather.
- To create the flower center, tightly roll one end of the organdy ribbon onto itself. Stitch into place. Spiral the ribbon around the stitched edge at center, forming a flower shape. Stitch into place as you go.
- When the flower is at the desired fullness, clip off the excess ribbon and sew the end in place.
- Glue or stitch the safety pin back to the back of the flower.