Mod Felt Coasters
Wrap these practical yet funky felt coasters up as a gift or make for yourself to add some flavor to a coffee table.
What You'll Need
- White pencil
- Assorted colors of wool felt
- White adhesive-backed felt
How to Make It
1. Use a ruler and pencil to draw rectangles and squares of varying sizes on different colors of wool felt; cut out.
2. Create a patchwork design by placing the small felt pieces onto the sticky side of white adhesive-backed felt.
3. When completely covered, cut decorated felt sheet into 4-inch squares.