Baby Owl Felt Ornament
Skip the traditional red and green and craft this cute baby owl ornament from teal and green felt instead.
- Trace our patterns, available below, onto white paper and cut out.
- Gather 12-inch pieces of teal, green, white, black, and yellow felt. Referring to the photo, trace the owl patterns onto felt; cut out.
- Hand-stitch the features to one body piece, using matching thread and running stitches.
- Layer the two body pieces with wrong sides together and insert the small owl wings between them.
- For the hanging loop, fold a 4-inch length of green ribbon and insert the ends at the top center between the body pieces.
- Using a 1/8-inch seam allowance, hand-stitch the body pieces together; catch the wings and hanging loops in the seam as you stitch. Leave a 1-1/2-inch opening in the bottom of the ornament.
- Stuff the body with polyester fiberfill; stitch the opening closed.