Make a Falling Snowflakes Blanket
This Falling Snowflakes project, which starts with a store-bought blanket, makes a great Christmas present.
0 did it
What You'll Need
- Tracing paper
- Colorful wool felt
- Needle felting tool and mat
- Cream-color wool throw
- Sewing needle
- Crafts beads
- Plaid wool fabric for binding
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Download the free patterns and enlarge to desired size. Trace onto tracing paper; cut out. Use the patterns to cut snowflakes from wool felt. Cut as many as desired for the throw.
- Using directions on the needle felting tool and mat package, felt snowflakes randomly on the throw. Use our photo as a guide.
- Using a needle and thread, embellish snowflakes with the crafts beads.
- Bind the throw edges with bias-cut plaid wool fabric in desired width.