Jingle Bell Card Display
Big bells can be used for more than their good looks and sweet sound. Tip them over to create the perfect perch for your holiday cards.
How to Make It
- Hot-glue the medium-width ribbon around the sides of the container, then glue the narrow ribbon over it.
- Hot-glue floral foam inside the container and fill with greenery.
- Using a hacksaw, cut slits in the top of each large bell.
- Drill a 1/8-inch diameter hole in the bottom of each bell.
- Spray-paint the bells green; let dry.
- Insert a 3-inch length of dowel into the hole at the bottom of each bell and reinforce with hot glue.
- Insert the bells into the arrangement and slide cards into the bell slits.
- Thread assorted-size red bells onto 12-inch lengths of floral wire to create clusters of berries, leaving a 4- to 6-inch length of bare wire.
- Twist the wire into a loop and twist again to secure the bells in place.
- Push the wire ends into the floral foam.