How to Make Paper Photo Ornaments
Identify a seat for every guest with ornament place cards fashioned from scrapbooking or wrapping paper and dangled from a length of tinsel ribbon tied around the chair back.
0 did it
continue reading below
How to Make It
- For the tag front, cut a circle from patterned card stock in the size you want. For the tag back, cut a second circle from colored card stock.
- Cut out a shape with angled sides for an ornament top.
- Cut a 4-inch length of floral wire and form it into a spiral shape. Glue the wire spiral to the back of the ornament top shape.
- Glue the ornament top to the back of the patterned card stock circle.
- Glue the colored card stock circle to the upper back of the patterned card stock circle.
- Cut a photo into a circle smaller than the card stock circle. Glue it in place on the front of the card stock circle. Apply glue to the ornament top and the photo edges.
- Sprinkle the glue with glitter, tap off the excess, and let dry. Optional: Using a computer, print out a holiday greeting or name.
- With the text centered, cut out a banner shape.
- Cut a slit on each side of the photo large enough to accommodate the banner. Slip the banner into the slits and glue in place; let dry.
- Glue tinsel garland around the edge of the photo on the backside, let dry, then glue in place on the front of the card stock circle.