How to Make a Fresh and Festive Wreath
Create this merry and bright wreath in just five easy steps.
What You'll Need
- 10-inch diameter grapevine wreath
- Strawberry popcorn cobs
- Fresh or dried kumquats
- Fresh boxwood or dried greens
- Burgundy velvet ribbon
- Floral wire
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Begin with a premade grapevine wreath. At a grocery store, buy enough small strawberry popcorn cobs (with husks left on) to cover the wreath.
- Place floral wire around each cob and attach to the grapevine form.
- Thread wires around fresh kumquats (or around dried ones) and attach to the form.
- Wrap wire around small bouquets of fresh boxwood or dried greens before attaching to the wreath.
- Add a burgundy velvet bow at the base.