How to Make Cut Snowflakes with Stephen Orr
Editor in Chief Stephen Orr demonstrates his hidden talent -- cutting intricate paper snowflakes -- just in time for the winter holidays!
- Fold an 8x11-inch piece of paper in half.
- Fold it in half again.
- Using scissors, cut one side to it make it a square.
- Fold it diagonally into a triangle.
- Cut off one side making an arc.
- Fold the long side in half.
- Cut mini triangles along the folded edges.
- Cut a small piece off the pointed tip.
- Unfold paper to reveal snowflake.