How to Make a Winter Wonderland Wreath
Enjoy a snow day by making this frosty, fun wreath.
0 did it
What you need:
- 21-inch white foam circle
- White feather boa
- White foam balls
- Snowflake ornaments
- Artificial snow spray
- Blue satin ribbon
- Florist's wire
continue reading below
How to make it:
- Attach the feather boa to the foam circle with U-shaped pieces of wire.
- Spray the foam balls with artificial snow to resemble snowballs.
- Cut some snowflake ornaments in half, tucking the ornaments' edges into the hard foam wreath so some of the snowflakes appear to be coming from various directions.
- Hang other ornaments flat against the wreath, and fasten them with florist's wire.
- Add an ice-blue satin bow on the bottom, and hang with a matching ribbon.