Craft a Christmas Garland from Cranberries, Popcorn, and Cookies
Make a charming, old-fashioned looking Christmas garland by stringing cranberries, popcorn, and glitter-covered cookies together.
What You Need:
- Royal icing; food coloring
- Star-shape purchased cookies
- Edible glitter; fresh cranberries
- Popcorn; 28-gauge silver wire
- 1/2-inch-wide satin ribbon, cut into 12-inch lengths
How to Make It:
- Tint icing in desired colors with food coloring. Frost cookies. While frosting is wet, sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- Alternately string cranberries and popcorn onto wire. Allow a little slack at each end for hanging loops.
- Use a piece of wire to poke a hole in the top of each cookie; string a length of ribbon through each hole. At desired intervals, slide the cranberry and popcorn apart slightly and tie a cookie in between.