1. To make the glitter balls, push a wooden skewer halfway into each foam ball and hot-glue in place. Cover the 3-inch-diameter ball with crafts glue and sprinkle with red glitter, working over a container to catch the excess glitter. Insert skewer with glittered ball into foam block to dry.
2. Repeat with the remaining foam balls, using silver glitter on the 2 1/2-inch-diameter ball and green glitter on the 2-inch diameter ball. When glue on balls is dry, remove skewers with glittered balls from the foam block.
3. Insert foam block vertically into the urn. To make cutting the foam block easier, rub a serrated knife across an old candle and cut the block even with the top of the urn.
4. Cut the removed section into smaller pieces and press them into the spaces inside the urn; make sure all pieces fit snuggly inside the urn.
5. Cover the foam wreath with reindeer moss, hot-gluing it in place. Insert evergreen stems around the wreath front, securing them with florist's pins and hot glue.
6. Position wreath on top of the urn and secure it using the three remaining skewers, florist's pins, and hot glue. Cover any gaps around top of urn with reindeer moss hot-glued in place. Referring to the photo, hot-glue skewers with glittered balls and the faux cardinal to bottom edge of wreath.
7. Randomly insert berry clusters into wreath. Trim short pieces from an evergreen bunch and hot-glue them around the top of the urn to balance the shape.