How to Make a Flower Garland
1. Cut six 2-inch and six 1-1/2-inch felt circles. Layer a small and large, with one edge touching.
2. Pinch a set of circles together at the bottom; run a threaded needle through the four layers.
How to Make a Medallion
2. Fold each piece in half lengthwise; glue center together to form a fan shape. Glue all three together to form a circle.
3. Cut 5- and 3-inch-diameter felt circles. Use scissors to fringe the edges.
4. Gather 1-1/2 inches of tinsel garland into a ball.
5. Glue felt circles and tinsel to the center of the paper medallion. Punch a hole in the top to hang.
How to Make Ornaments
1. Trace a papier-mache disk onto felt, cut out, and glue felt to disk.
How to Make a Cylinder
1. Cut two pieces of light-color felt (use stiff felt for the top piece) to fit the cylinder, adding 1 inch to length for overlap.
2. Use a scalloped-edge punch to make cutouts on the top piece.
3. Wrap both around the cylinder; glue overlap.