Dream of holiday sugarplums this Christmas with these mesmerizing lollipops of felt, floss, and ribbon.
Upload your photo here.
1. Position freezer paper, shiny side down, over the patterns. Trace the patterns and cut out.
2. Using an iron, press the patterns, shiny side down, onto felt; let cool. Cut out the shapes and peel off the paper.
3. Use three strands of floss to backstitch the swirl. Glue the swirl to the felt front.
4. For a handle, cut a length of dowel. Hot-glue one end to a poster-board circle; sandwich the assembly between the felt front and back.
5. Blanket-stitch around the lollipop.
6. Hot-glue a ribbon bow to the dowel.