Easy Treat Cones for Your Tree
Hang treats from your Christmas Tree using scrapbook paper, a little glue, and some ribbon. The result: A simple and clever treat to share anytime.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Trace the pattern and cut out.
- Trace the pattern onto each piece of the scrapbook papers. Cut out each cone pattern shape.
- Following the line on the pattern, form the papers into a cone.
- Run a bead of glue along the edge of the paper to secure. Use the clothespin to hold the cone together until it is dry.
- Punch a hole through both thicknesses of paper. Thread the ribbon through the holes and knot on the outside. Fill with baby-safe, clean cereal or other item.