What you need:
- 18-inch grapevine wreath
- Evergreen branches
- Small-gauge wire
- Fresh cranberries
- Glass bowl
- Pillar candle
How to make it:
- Create a "floor" for the wreath by stringing wire in a crisscross pattern across the bottom, attaching it to the wreath form.
- Wrap long branches of evergreens around the form, wiring the greenery into place.
- Using small-gauge wire, string fresh cranberries (make sure they're firm, not mushy), and loop the string around the evergreen wreath. The length will depend on how closely you want the cranberry strings spaced apart.
- Thread four wires about 2 feet long with cranberries. (Make the wires longer if you're creating a larger wreath.)
- Wire each string to the wreath, spaced at equal distances apart. Leave extra wire at each end to join at the top to hang from a hook on a porch or inside.
- Place a glass bowl with a pillar candle on the wire floor.