What You Need:
- 14x14-inch square of cotton batting
- 14x14-inch square of green fabric
- Assorted white buttons
- Glue stick
- 7/8 yard of 1-1/2-inch-wide wire-edge ribbon
- Purchased mounting board and frame
How to Make It:
- Lay the green fabric, right side up, on top of the batting. Cut a 4-inch-diameter circle of tracing paper and pin it, centered, on the fabric.
- Arrange buttons around the circle until the wreath measures 10 inches in diameter; tack the buttons in place with a glue stick.
- When you're pleased with the arrangement, sew the buttons in place and add a ribbon bow. Secure the design to a mounting board and insert it in a frame.