How to Make a Silver Sparkle Wreath
Dazzling crystals and shimmering clusters make this mirrored wreath festive and fun.
0 did it
What you need:
- 21-inch silver-painted, square wood frame
- Circular mirror
- 10-guage wire
- Glass or plastic ornaments (with wired stems)
- Florist's wire
- Crystals or prisms
continue reading below
How to make it:
- Attach a circular mirror in the center of the square frame.
- Pound several nails into the frame's outside corners.
- Using a broom-stick, wrap 10-guage wire to make wire loops that you attach to the corner nails so the wire encircles the frame.
- Make small "bouquets" with glass or plastic ornaments with wired stems. Attach the clusters to the wire until it covers the wooden mirror frame, leaving the mirror showing.
- Add crystals or prisms with florist's wire for sparkle.