Christmas Sampler & Nativity Cards
Send out warm Christmas wishes with a sampler-style card or a greeting with a sweet Nativity scene.
What You Need:Send this homemade greetings to loved ones during the holiday season.
- 4 different colors of 10 x 5-1/2-inch piece card stock
- Adhesive foam
- 1/16-inch eyelets
- Hole punch
- 8 x 6-inch piece of navy card stock
- Yellow card stock
- Orange chalk
2. For the sampler card, fold a 10 x 5-1/2-inch piece of card stock in half. Cut three successively smaller squares in different colors, making the smallest one 2-1/2 x 2-1/4-inch.
3. Adhere the layered squares to the front of the card. Cut heart and tree shapes from card stock. Set 1/16-inch eyelets in the top left and right corners of the charms and use adhesive foam to adhere them to the larger blocks of colored card stock. Punch a white snowflake and adhere all the pieces to the card.
4. For the Nativity card, fold an 8 x 6-inch piece of navy card stock in half lengthwise. Use the patterns to transfer the Nativity pieces to colored card stock.
5. Punch a star from yellow card stock and color the edges and the rays with orange chalk. Chalk the barn pieces to give them an aged look. Assemble all the pieces and adhere them to the front panel.