What You Need
- Green fabric or purchased table runner
- Matching sewing thread
- Jingle bells in two sizes
- Medium-width ribbon
How to Make It
- If sewing a table runner, determine the length and width desired.
- Cut fabric, allowing for hemming the edges.
- Hem all four sides.
- Determine the placement of the letters to spell out the word "Joy" on one end of the table runner and sew small bells in place.
- Sew a length of ribbon across the end of the runner.
- Sew large bells along the center of the ribbon and the edge of the runner.