Easy Jingle Bell Table Runner
A standard table runner goes glam when a variety of bells are aligned to spell out your favorite holiday word.
continue reading below
How to Make It
- If sewing a table runner, determine the length and width desired.
- Cut fabric, allowing for hemming the edges.
- Hem all four sides.
- Determine the placement of the letters to spell out the word "Joy" on one end of the table runner and sew small bells in place.
- Sew a length of ribbon across the end of the runner.
- Sew large bells along the center of the ribbon and the edge of the runner.