Make a Chandelier Ornament
Use a chandelier die to make this elegant ornament for your Christmas tree.
What You'll Need
- Card stock
- 8-1/2-x-11-inch double-sided mounting adhesive
- Chandelier dies and die-cut machine (optional)
- 1/16-inch circle punch
- Embroidery floss
- Beads or crystals (optional)
How to Make It
1. Cover both sides of the card stock with the double-sided mounting adhesive. Trace a chandelierlike pattern or use a die-cut machine to produce chandelier shapes.
2. Cut out the shapes with scissors. You need three shapes for each ornament. Peel the paper backing from one side of each shape.