How to Make a Carnation Centerpiece Wreath
What you need:
- 3, 12-inch floral foam wreaths
- 3 plates
- About two dozen red carnations
- One dozen red spider gerbera daisies
- Small ornaments
- 3 ivory candles
- 3 glass hurricane lamps
continue reading below
How to make it:
- Soak the floral foam wreaths in water until saturated.
- Place each form on a plate that's slightly wider than your completed project. Cut the stems of red carnations close to the base of the bud, gently pushing the short stem into the floral foam.
- Add a dozen red spider gerbera daisies, if you'd like. Completely cover the form with flowers. The number you'll need depends on the size of the flowers (we used 24 to 30 medium-size carnations for each).
- Buy small, pearl ornaments with wire attached to their bases and insert them into the wreath wherever you like.
- Place an ivory candle and glass hurricane lamp in the center of the wreath.