Pin little wrapped candies -- peppermints or other sweets -- onto a craft foam shape for a treat the kids will love. See our video for more project instructions.
- Start to decorate the Styrofoam cone with a row of candies around the base. To attach the candies, poke a floral T-pin through each candy wrapper and push the pin into the cone at a downward angle until the pin is nearly tight against the surface.
- Continue up the cone, adding rows of candy to cover it completely.
- Cut two lengths of sheer ribbon. To create spiral-effect, wrap ribbon around pencil. Pin both strands of ribbon to top of tree, one on top of the other.
- Make a small loop bow and pin in center top of tree.
- Set on the table or elevate the tree on a glass pedestal or pillar candleholder (securing with Tacky Wax).
Note: Since pins are used in this craft, be sure to use caution when making or displaying this tree around very young children (or curious pets).