- Assorted beads
- 2- or 3-inch-long headpins
- Needle-nose pliers
- Strong adhesive, such as E6000
- Chandelier earring finding
- Jump ring
1. Place beads on headpins. Use pliers to make a loop at the ends of each headpin large enough to allow ribbon to pass through.
2. Trim ribbon strands to desired lengths. Insert one end into the loop at end of a beaded headpin, leaving 1/2 inch of ribbon. Fold over ribbon; secure with adhesive applied using a toothpick.
3. Thread remaining ribbon ends through openings on a chandelier finding. Fold ribbon over and glue in place.
4. Use pliers and a jump ring to connect a charm to the chandelier finding.