- Cut one 4-3/4x8-inch rectangle and one 5-1/2x5-1/2-inch square from green card stock. Fold the rectangle in half crosswise to create the basic card.
- Cut a mini envelope from the card-stock square using the pattern (and omitting the top flap). Fold the envelope as indicated on the pattern. Adhere the bottom tab to the side tabs. Decorate the bottom of the mini envelope with a 5/8-inch-wide band of contrasting paper, adhering it with tape. Adhere the envelope to the inside of the card.
- Cut the polka-dot card stock to measure 4x4-3/4 inches. Adhere it to the front of the card. Cut out two 5/8x9-inch bands from patterned card stock.
- Cut one of these bands into two pieces to fit the width and length measurements of the card front. Carefully ink the long edges with the marking pen. Referring to the photo, adhere the bands to the front of the card.
- Cut the other band into two 2-inch lengths. Cut an inverted V into one end of each length. Ink the edges; set the pieces aside.
- Cover the large and medium flowers with green polka-dot paper. Cover the small flower with red card stock. Ink the sides of the chipboard flowers. Adhere the flowers to the card, adding a button in the center.
- Cut out the gift tag and ink the edges. Apply a greeting with the rub-on letters or a marking pen. Tuck the gift tag and 2-inch ribbon lengths under the flower, adhering them in place.
Continued on page 3: How to Make In-the-Bag