What You'll Need
- 18x14-inch bulletin board
- Acrylic paints and paintbrush
- Patterned paper
- Crafts glue (optional)
- Double-sided tape
- Twelve 2-1/4x3-1/2-inch red coin envelopes
- Numbered stamps (0 through 9)
- Black ink pad
- 1-1/4-inch-diameter white sticker labels
- 1-1/4-inch-diameter metal-rim tags
- Hot-glue glue and hotmelt adhesive
- Slips of white paper
How to Make It
1. Paint the frame of the bulletin board; let dry. Adhere patterned paper to the front of the board using crafts glue or double-sided tape.
2. Cut off the flaps of the red coin envelopes to create open tops. Space the envelopes evenly on the bulletin board and attach with double-sided tape.
3. Stamp each number 1 through 12 onto a sticker label. Attach the labels to the metal-rim tags; hot-glue the metal-rim tags onto the envelops.
4. Write or print activities for each of the 12 days on slips of white paper.
5. Insert slips into envelopes.