What You Need:
vibrant color to your crafts.
- Red plastic cookie cutter
- Drill and 1/16-inch bit
- 10-inch length of red small-gauge wire
- Assorted glass beads
1. Drill a hole on each side of the cookie cutter. Thread the wire through one of the holes and secure.
2. Thread the beads onto wire, leaving about 2 inches of the wire remaining. Thread the remaining end of wire through the opposite hole. Twist to secure the wire.
3. Hang the trim on the doorknob and embellish it with holly behind the beaded wire.