Layered with patterned papers, a mailing tag sings a new tune on this wrapped package. Use music-theme paper for the background and then decorate it with paper trees trimmed in buttons, glitter, and flower embellishments.
What You'll Need
- Paper adhesive
- Patterned papers: music-themed, green, and brown
- Mailing tag
- Hole punch
- Crafts glue
- Embellishments: buttons, silk flowers, and glitter
- Ribbon scrap
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Attach a piece of music-themed paper to a mailing tag. Trim the paper to the edge of the tag. Re-punch hole in mailing tag.
- Trace the tree and trunk patterns from our pattern and transfer to green and brown decorative papers; cut out.
- Glue the cutouts to the tag.
- Using crafts glue, embellish the trees with buttons, silk flowers, and glitter.
- Use ribbon for the package tie.