We used tree stamps to create this elegant card, but the design is simple enough to draw freehand.
Hand-specked vellum gives this card the look of a forest in a gentle snowfall. Details like the torn edges and multiple matting create a card that makes a quiet statement of your sentiments.
1. Fold the striped card stock to make a 5-1/2-x-4-1/2-inch card.
2. Cut the vellum and paper to form a series of nested mats. If desired tear the white vellum to size or cut it with decorative-edge scissors.
3. Speckle the vellum and paper by dipping the toothbrush bristles into the craft paint and running the toothpick over the surface of the bristles.
4. Stamp the tree images onto the dried silver paper and emboss with white embossing powder.
5. Adhere the three mats to the front of the card. Add your greeting at the bottom of the card using text stamps or stickers.