A mitten pops off the page.
- Rubber stamps: You'll find a wide assortment at craft shops; we used "Mittens" from Fabricated Art and "Thanks" from Raindrops on Roses
- Ink pads: black, red
- Red card stock or heavy paper
- Blank white note cards
- Glue stick
- Foam dots
1. Stamp two mittens in black ink on the red card stock or heavy paper. Cut them out.
2. Position the right mitten on the card to determine where to glue one end of the yarn. Remove the mitten and glue the yarn in place. Glue the mitten over the end of the yarn.
3. Glue foam dots to the wrong side of the left mitten, and glue the foam dots to the card. Glue other end of yarn underneath left mitten.
4. Stamp "Thanks" in red ink on the card.