Stick-On Letters Christmas Card
This quick-to-make contemporary Christmas card requires only a handful of supplies.
You can craft this beautiful Christmas card in no time thanks to some creative use of stickers and card stock. Even the ivy embellishment is a sticker. Add a few common supplies and you can create this holiday greeting in a matter of minutes.
Materials and Tools
- Colored card stock in burgundy, light green print, dark green, beige, and medium green print
- Stickers: alphabet and ivy
- Tacky crafts glue
- Decorative-edge scissors
1. Cut a 7-x-10-inch piece from burgundy card stock; fold to make a 5-x-7-inch card. Cut a 6-3/4-x-4-3/4-inch piece from light green; glue to front.
2. Cut a diamond shape from burgundy to fit card. Glue to dark green; trim. Glue on card. Using decorative-edge scissors, cut a 4-1/4-x-2-1/4-inch piece from beige. Mount on burgundy; trim to a narrow border. Mount on medium green; trim. Glue on card. Use stickers to spell "Christmas Greeting" (or other sentiment) on the card front.
3. Dot glue around edges of card and in diamond. Sprinkle with glitter and let dry. Shake off excess.