Glittery Snowman Gift Tag
This bundled-up snowman gift tag makes an impressive presentation. Iridescent glitter and metallic gold detailing provide a bit of glitz, but twig arms and a classic pom-pom ensure the tag is still suitable for homespun wraps.
What You'll Need
- Black card stock
- Metallic gold ink pad
- Patterned papers: red with white dots, red-and-green stripe, and green herringbone
- Small scallop-edge scissors
- Glue dots
- Crafts glue
- Iridescent glitter
- Mini glue dots
- Small ivory pom-pom
- 2 black beads for snowman's eyes
- Double-stick adhesive tape
- Eyelet punch
- 1/4-inch-diameter pewter eyelet
- 6-inch-long twig for snowman's arms
- Double-stick foam tape
- 20-gauge crafts wire
How to Make It
- Using our patterns, cut out the snowman and tag back from card stock, and the hat, scarf, and tag front from decorative papers. Ink all edges with gold.
- Overlap the shapes so they fit inside the card-stock snowman and attach with glue dots. Ink the edges with gold. Brush a thin coat of glue on the snowman and, while the glue is wet, sprinkle with glitter.
- Use glue dots to attach the scarf and hat. Use mini glue dots to attach a pom-pom to the tip of the hat and beads for the eyes.
- Use double-stick adhesive tape to attach the snowman to a slightly larger black card-stock snowman and to attach the patterned tag to a slightly larger black card-stock tag. Set an eyelet at the top of the tag.
- Use double-stick foam tape to attach the snowman to the tag with the twig arms in between.
- Slip a length of wire through the eyelet, forming corkscrew shapes at the ends.
- Note: We slipped a small piece of greenery between tag and package for extra holiday cheer.