Materials and Tools
- White card stock cut to 11 x 5 inches, plus extra card stock
- Boldly patterned green and red paper
- Metal snaps
- White embroidery floss
- Adhesive foam
- Eyelet word with appropriate sentiment (available in craft or scrapbooking stores)
1. Fold the white card stock to make a 6-1/2-x-5-inch card.
2. Cut a narrow strip of the green paper and a larger strip of the red paper. Adhere to the front of the card with glue. Cut a narrow strip of card stock and glue it to the card, covering the seam between the colored papers.
3. Use glue to adhere five evenly spaced snaps to the white strip.
4. Cut a short length of the embroidery thread and use the adhesive foam to adhere the ends to the back of the eyelet word. Hang the eyelet word from one of the snaps and attach it to the card with more adhesive foam.