What You Need:
- Gold ink
- Star stamp
- 4 x 6-inch rectangle of dark green paper
- Gold embossing powder
- Heat gun
- 2/3 yard of 1-1/2-inch-wide plaid wire-edge ribbon
- White crafts glue
- Spray adhesive
- 5 x 7-inch red card
1. Ink the stamp and apply it to the green paper. Apply embossing powder and emboss the stars.
2. Cut a 5-inch length of plaid ribbon; center it on the green paper and glue the ends to the back of the paper.
3. Apply spray adhesive to the back of the green paper and center it on the card.
4. Tie the remaining ribbon into a two-loop bow. Glue the bow to the top center of the present.