Send one of these Christmas cards to friends and family or make them to hang in your home.
1. Ink the stamp and apply it to the green paper. Apply embossing powder and emboss the stars.
2. Cut a 5-inch length of plaid ribbon; center it on the green paper and glue the ends to the back of the paper.
3. Apply spray adhesive to the back of the green paper and center it on the card.
4. Tie the remaining ribbon into a two-loop bow. Glue the bow to the top center of the present.
1. Ink the stamp and apply it to the center of the card.
2. Sprinkle the embossing powder and emboss the wreath using the heat gun. Color the embossed wreath as desired with markers.
3. Form the ribbon into a small loop bow. Secure the bow in the center with a few stitches.
4. Glue the bow to the upper left of the stamped wreath. Bring the ribbon streamers down to the lower right of the wreath. Glue ribbon flowers to the wreath.
1. Ink the stamp and apply to the card, just to the right of center.
2. Sprinkle the embossing powder and emboss the lettering using the heat gun.
3. Cut the ribbon into four lengths with one end of each length cut into a point. Glue to the card for poinsettia leaves. Glue the ribbon flower to the center of the leaves.