Create a very personal holiday greeting card by combining your words (or ours) on a simple blue card stock background. This easy project requires only a few simple supplies and a little bit of time.
Materials and Tools
- Colored card stock, light blue, cut to 5 1/2 x 9 inches
- Sticker alphabets, stars, and dots in silver and white
1. Fold the card stock to make a 5-1/2-x-4-1/2-inch card.
2. Plan the placement of the holiday words and phrases. Starting with the largest letters, peel and press into place. Use the large letters as guides to place small lettering around the words. Fill in the open areas with star and dot stickers, using the photo as inspiration.
3. If stickers hang over the edge of the card, trim away the excess neatly using scissors.