Christmas-themed shapes add a special charm to this unusually shaped greeting card. Strung on colorful floss, the metal shapes reinforce the simple message displayed along the lower edge.Materials and Tools
- Striped card stock cut to 8 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches
- Colored card stock
- Floss in assorted colors to match the colored stripes on the card front
- Tacky craft glue
- Metal charms in various shapes
- Alphabet stickers
1. Fold the striped card stock to make an 8-1/2-x-3-3/4-inch card.
2. Cut six 11-1/2-inch lengths of the floss. Adhere colored stock to the back of each charm and trim excess.
3. Secure the end of each floss strand behind the left and right edges of the card front, stringing the metal shapes as you work.
4. Adhere the metal shapes to the card front with adhesive to keep them from moving.
5. Use the alphabet stickers to add a holiday greeting to the lower edge of the card.