This playful card is long on charm, thanks to metal Christmas shapes strung on strips of colorful floss.
1. Fold the striped card stock to make an 8-1/2-x-3-3/4-inch card.
2. Cut six 11-1/2-inch lengths of the floss. Adhere colored stock to the back of each charm and trim excess.
3. Secure the end of each floss strand behind the left and right edges of the card front, stringing the metal shapes as you work.
4. Adhere the metal shapes to the card front with adhesive to keep them from moving.
5. Use the alphabet stickers to add a holiday greeting to the lower edge of the card.