Hanging Ornaments Christmas Card
This dazzling card features bright ornament stickers paired with sparkling gems.
Upload your photo here.
Materials and Tools
- Green card stock cut to 12 x 6 inches
- Red vellum
- White-dotted green paper
- Gold paper
- Green paper
- Gold eyelets (large and small) and setting tool
- Ornament stickers
- Gold ribbon
- Self-adhesive crystals
- Adhesive foam
- Gold, green, and red circle stickers
- 3/16-inch hole punch
- Red ribbon
1. Fold the green card stock to make a 6-x-6-inch card.
2. Adhere successively smaller squares of the vellum, dotted paper, gold paper, and green paper to the card front.
3. Set gold eyelets in the tops of three ornament stickers and tie a gold ribbon through each. Add lines of crystals to the ornaments as shown in the photo. Use the adhesive foam to mount the ornaments to the card front. Add colored sticker circles to the background.
4. Punch a 3/16-inch hole through the front and back of the card near the right edge. Set a large eyelet in the top hole and a 3/16-inch eyelet in the bottom hole. Slide a red ribbon through the holes and tie a loose bow for the recipient to open.