Transform old Christmas cards into beautiful frame-worthy wall art.
1. Draw three different-sized circles on tracing paper and cut out (use household glasses or other circles to help). Using a pencil, trace one of each circle onto greeting cards. Cut out circles for ornaments.
2. If desired, decorate small ornament with gemstones. For ornament caps, punch two circles from metallic silver cardstock using 1/2-inch circle punch. Glue a metallic silver circle at top of small and large ornaments, gluing half of each silver circle to back of an ornament circle.
3. Center picture frame over white-on-white patterned paper and lightly draw around inside of frame with a pencil; remove frame.
4. Determine position of ornaments on white-on-white patterned paper; lightly mark positions with a pencil. Cut a length of grosgrain ribbon for each ornament hanger. Tape ribbon ends to white-on-white paper.
5. Tape ornaments in place. Tie a bow from remaining grosgrain ribbon. Glue bow to top of medium-size ornament. Frame the design.