March 21, 2013 at
8:00 am , by
Delish Dish Editor
In this month’s roundup of our favorite food blog posts from around the web, we’re talking about brunch recipes. Whether you’re planning a casual Easter brunch or you just want to indulge in a tasty morning meal, these delicious breakfast and brunch recipes are sure to start your day deliciously.
1) An oldie but a goodie, these Pink Raised Doughnuts with Toasted Coconut from Joy the Baker are amazing. All of sudden, I feel the need to make homemade doughnuts.
2) Everything we love about baked potatoes rolled into a frittata? Um, yes please! Can’t wait to try the Loaded Baked Potato Frittata from Two Peas & Their Pod.
3) Sprouted Kitchen‘s homemade Multigrain Waffles topped with Greek yogurt and pomegranate seeds look seriously tasty, and dare we say, healthy, too!
4) These springy Egg and Smoked Salmon Toasts from Audrey’s look perfect for Easter or any brunch get-together.
5) Sophisticated creme fraiche and black cherry jam-topped Maple Syrupd Glazed Scones from Raspberri Cupcakes are a delightfully elegant brunch starter.
6) Turntable Kitchen and With Style and Grace teamed up to create this gluten-free, weekend-worthy breakfast beauty — Oatmeal with Torched Bananas.
7) Flavorful brunch dishes can be healthy, like this Spiced Cauliflower and Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash from Kiran Tarun.
8) We’re pretty sure that the Buttermilk Crepes with Citrus Compote and Rosemary Honey from What Katie Ate are the stuff brunch dreams are made of.
9) Willow Bird Baking‘s Breakfast Stuffed Mushrooms are portabello mushroom caps filled with a leek and Gruyere scramble. Why hello, my new favorite brunch dish!
10) We love it when we come across bloggers cooking BHG recipes. Like From the Little Yellow Kitchen‘s take on our Quinoa Pumpkin Seed Granola, complete with cute mason jar granola carrier. Bravo!