We admit it. We’re obsessed with food blogs. So we’re super excited to announce a new post series that highlights a few of our favorite blogger recipes from around the web. Every month we’ll share a roundup of fresh recipes we’re loving, and we’re starting with meatless meals.
1) The Veg Out Pizza from Seasons & Suppers combines the best of all worlds: it’s topped with slow-roasted veggies, and it’s the perfect meal for, well, vegging out.
Photo Credit: Seasons & Supppers
2) Flaky, crispy, and loaded with potatoes, onions, and vegetables, these Mini Vegetarian Pot Pies from the Flourishing Foodie are sure to satisfy my winter comfort food cravings.
Photo Credit: Flourishing Foodie
3) All jokes aside, Stefanie, from Sarcastic Cooking, knows how to cook up one seriously tasty casserole. Like this meatless recipe for Baked Asiago & Lemon Orzo.
Photo Credit: Sarcastic Cooking
4) With plenty of basil, almonds, and feta, the Roasted Cauliflower Pasta from Love & Lemons is one meatless meal we can’t get enough of.
Photo Credit: Love & Lemons
5) Colorful and flavorful, this Spiced Sweet Potato and Goat Cheese Egg Skillet from Naturally Ella has got it goin’ on.
Photo Credit: Naturally Ella
6) Easy, make-ahead, and packed with bright flavors, the Warm Chickpea Salad with Cumin & Garlic from The Kitchn wins the award for tastiest meatless lunch idea.
Photo Credit: The Kitchn
7) A Couple Cooks managed to pack a whole lotta delicious ingredients into their Beet, Kale, and Kohlrabi Salad with Grapefruit Vinaigrette.
Photo Credit: A Couple Cooks
8) Roasted squash, kale, and shallots? Count us in! Leave it 101 Cookbooks to whip up a tasty dish of Roasted Vegetable Orzo.
Photo Credit: 101 Cookbooks
9) Cheese + quinoa + a creamy homemade aioli = one totally tasty appetizer. Check out the Cheesy Quinoa Cakes from Spoon Fork Bacon.
Photo Credit: Spoon Fork Bacon
10) We can’t wait to try the interesting combination of winter squash and Tandoori spices in these Roasted Acorn Squash & Black Bean Tandoori Enchiladas from Good Things Grow.
Photo Credit: Good Things Grow
11) Any meal that combines pasta, veggies, and freshly grated Parm sounds right up our alley. So naturally, we love the sound of the Mushroom Zucchini Cream Spaghettini from Cook Republic.
Photo Credit: Cook Republic
12) You had us at pesto-stuffed mushrooms. We can’t wait to try these at home and dig our forks into the Portobello Mushrooms with Kale Pesto Guacamole from Bev Cooks.
Photo Credit: Bev Cooks
13) Oh my goodness. Whipped feta?! Just when we think we’ve seen it all, How Sweet It Is goes and invents Whipped Feta.
Photo Credit: How Sweet It Is
What meatless recipes are you loving right now? If you have a recipe or blog post you’d like to share with us, send an email to BHGBloggers@Meredith.com for the chance to be featured in our monthly Best of the Blogs series.
- Beth, Assistant Digital Food Editor